Friday, April 17, 2009

omgwriting

cuz the WoW server is being a bitch. ;0

I think it's time for the United States to break up. Seriously. It's obvious that the "left" (cuz honestly, the left in this country is not *that* Leftist) and the right/conservatives are not going to be able to work together. I almost hope that Texas is serious about wanting to secede, cuz if it does you can bet that a bunch of other southern states are gonna want to go with it-- and I say fine. We don't need a second Civil War; freaking let them go. Let them create a theocratic land where there are no taxes, no social programs, unrestricted capitalism and everyone can own as many guns of whatever type they please. See what happens.

Watching this country now is like watching a bad relationship where it is so glaringly obvious that the two people are not meant for each other but they keep trying to make it work. It's getting sad.

On any ENTIRELY different note, I'm very much considering doing a 2 weekend mini-yoga teacher training at the end of August, at ATM. I just think it would be a good experience to have under my belt, especially as I think someday I'd like to also do the 200 hour Kripalu yoga teacher training. Luckily I don't have to sign up til July; I'm sure after my Kripalu trip in June I'll be gung ho about it. Right now I have my usual nagging doubts that make me think it's not a good idea.

Well, that's kind of it for the moment. I am so looking forward to my day off tomorrow, words cannot describe. :p

1 comment: