Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, etc.

So for the past few days, I have been in a lot of pain, thanks largely to my "rogue tooth." My back left molar is barely even a tooth-- it's about half its normal size and is mostly filling. The last time my dentist did work on it he told me if it started bothering me again, it was either gonna be a root canal or the tooth was gonna have to come out.

Well, it might be that time. Tylenol helps, but not for long (certainly not for 8 hours), I haven't gotten a full night's sleep these few days, and I just feel blah because of the pain. The good thing is that it *doesn't* hurt to eat, even cold stuff is relatively okay. That's the only reason why I think it may NOT be the rogue tooth, but the molar in front of it that's having the issues. Before, when the bad tooth had problems, I couldn't eat on that side at all. I called the dentist this morning, but so far they haven't gotten back to me. I hope they at least call in a prescription for some pain killers for me or something cuz this pretty much sucks.

I'm angry because my teeth are the only things continuing to give me problems although I'm nearly at the 1-year mark, recovery wise (if you've known me forever, you're probably thinking 'it's about time' and if you havent any idea what I'm talking about, sorryz, nothing I really feel like explaining today). Everything else physical that was giving me problems healed up nicely, or at least closely enough to normal that it's only an occasional problem. But I guess teeth don't mend so well. Nothing's going to take away those 12 cavities and I don't know if I'll ever gain back all the enamel I lost, which make my front teeth practically see-through. It's like one last reminder that you can think you have all this control over your body but eventually the body says fuck you and snatches the reins back.Ugh.

Well,the dentist just called as I was typing. They can't see me til Thursday anyway, so I guess it's life as usual til then. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment