Friday, June 5, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger

I apologize because that much is true. It's mostly cuz of WoW, yeah, but there have also been plenty of times when I've sat down and started writing, then just deleted the whole thing and walked away. I don't know. Nothing seemed entry-worthy.

Soooooooz, here's the deal: I am most likely not going to be writing again before my trip. When I come back, I am sure I'll have tons to write about, but first I want to kind of revamp how I've been doing this thing. It might require a little more honesty from yours truly but I think it might result in less "almost entries" and more actual writing! I've also been inspired by a lot of the blogs I've been reading on here, based on healthy eating and healthy living. So, I don't know yet if I am just going to redo this blog or start another one entirely, but I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment