Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boring, Sorry

Loggin'. . .

breakfast:
egg and cheese on a spinach bagel
coffee (black, of course)

snack:
1 chocolate mint Clif bar

lunch:
hard to describe. . .a tofu-chicken roll stuffed with beans and corn and maybe cheese? I don't know, but it was good.
2 medjool dates

after work snack:
4 Joe Joes

dinner:
black beans, mixed veggies, salsa and guacamole clump with blue corn chips

I will probably just have an apple heated up with my usual mix of Ayurvedically pleasing spices later.


***********

I have to set up an appointment with my GP withint the next few weeks so I can get a refill of my meds. Although I think what I'm currently on now is fine, I am a little worried about once school starts. I might be time to bump the dosage up as a security measure, just to see what happens.

There's an article in the latest Newsweek about an organization for mentally ill people choosing to live without medication. I don't like being stuck with meds, but if I don't take them, I pretty much can't get out of bed-- and it only gets worse from there. I guess if you have some kind of mania or something like that, you could funnel that energy into creative pursuits or something productive, but that is so not the case with me.

Although-- since getting better on track than I used to be, I find it very, very diffiicult to write fiction like I used to. Those of you who have known me for awhile *know* my never-ending novel (No--Part II!) I still "know" what's going on, if you will, but if I try to sit down and write it. . .forget it. It's very very difficult. In a way, I know that's a good thing because I'm not living vicariously through my characters, but at the same time. . .I miss writing!

Well, I'm gonna stop here, cuz even thinking about this is starting to bring me down. Guess I'll play MahJong til WoW is an option again. :p

1 comment:

  1. The best thing I found is just to write whatever is in your head at that moment. Don't worry about order. It is all out of order if you think about it anyways... just as long as you make the pieces fit in the end!

    ReplyDelete