Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally

I'm in a mostly better place.

Actually, I just came back from a run. I was only gone 20 minutes, but I practically ran the entire time which is pretty good for only my second time out this year! I think tomorrow, on my day off, I'm going to go to run on the trail that starts at the Kingston Train Station. hopefully there won't be any dead, mutilated half-bird half-mammal things this time. :/ heh

It's funny that I like running now, because I used to hate it. Back in middle and elementary school I DREADED the mile run. I'd usually just walk most of it cuz I am capable of some pretty fast speed walking. I started running because I wanted to during my freshman year of college. Since I had never been good at running, I felt that improving my ability to do so was an attainable challenge. Since then, I've gone through phases of running frequently or then not at all for long stretches. . .usually starting when it gets cold outside. I thought about joining a gym, so I could at least use indoor cardio machines but when it comes down to putting money towards horses or putting money towards running. . .well, you can guess what wins, haha.

Oh, I finally set up my schedule for the Fall Semester. It looks like this:

Monday
4-6:45 LSC 503 - Collection Management
7-9:45 LSC 502 - Management of Library and Information Services

Tuesday
6:30-9:15 LSC 504 - Reference and Information Services

So guess who's definitely not working Mondays or Tuesdays anymore starting in September. HELL NO am I working in the morning and then being in class til almost 10pm. I already told Wayne cuz I don't even want to HEAR a fuss about this as the fall draws nearer. >_<

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to write a little entry to tide everyone over. And now, WoW until it's time to go to work. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment